Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 35

Thread: Trouble Bound

  1. #11
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Aww Thanks Warren, You made my day, Take care my friend

    rog

  2. #12
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Trouble bound made another appearance at the Eagles club last Saturday night, and My brother and I were both in attendance. I took a few photos and they look sumptin like this...

    100 0002

    This Here handsome feller is Dale.

    100 0008

    The man on the thrown is Gary.

    100 0010

    Uh...I feel bad cuz I forgot these feller's names...Guess I'll have to buy um a drink next time [img]confused.gif[/img]

    100 0009

    Brad from Rollin' Country sat in for a few songs

    I had a great time as usual, I got to meet an old friend that I used to work with. I also got a chance to talk with Dale's beautiful wife Melinda (oh You oughta see her dance, She sho' does shake a leg)

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner mr rogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2006
    Posts
    391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I went to a club last night to see the reformed band of Boogie Two Shoes. Dale and Gary played with them and I got to hang with some really nice people, unfortunately I can't remember everyones names.
    Melinda looked beautiful (as Usual), Dale and Gary both stopped by & greeted my Brother & me. My old work buddy Rick & his wife showed up and we got a chance to chat briefly between bands.

    I just wanted to top this thread and I will now post a few snapshots, Look for them under Boogie Two Shoes.

    rog [img]cool.gif[/img]

    <font color="#000000" size="1">[ February 11, 2007 01:46 PM: Message edited by: mr rogie ]</font>

  4. #14
    Inactive Member dalebruce's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Roger, I know Melinda looked beautiful but Gary and I tried our best to look beautiful too and you didn't comment on that.

  5. #15
    HB Forum Owner mr rogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2006
    Posts
    391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Now that I think back on it, I will admit that both you & Gary were in about the top 10 best looking dude catagory....I wuz in that list too...

    Ladies they are spoken for, but you can contact me right here [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member dalebruce's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Roger, I feel lots better now and Melinda says thanks for the compliment.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I haven't been to a club in so long, I can't remember...Bill was a recovered alcoholic and couldn't stand being around drinking...even if it was a coke it just bothered him...I used to love to dance...I doubt if I can anymore. LOL...looks as though you are really having some fun Rog...life is too short to be miserable.. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #18

  9. #19
    Inactive Member dalebruce's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    21
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello, Cherrysis

  10. #20
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that is so cute...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •